my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, April 4, 2011

Thanks guys

I know most of you are going to give up on my blog if I don’t start posting more often.  I want to blog about Stanley but he is still so young that he isn’t doing anything exciting to write about, except getting cuter and cuter every day. I went over yesterday and he had the little outfit that Michelle gave him and the onesee that Laurie gave him.  I want to take this time to thank all my friends that have thoughtfully given gifts for my grandson.  Thankyou, Kathy, Elizabeth, Michelle, Laurie, Tina, Sandy, Sue, Susan, Cathy, Chris, nurse Laurie, and Barb.
Audrey is overwhelmed that I have such lovely friends, that they would give her gifts.  She says I am so lucky to have friends like that. I know I am.
So what else did I do this weekend?  I am a firm believer in exercising your brain daily to fend off Alzheimer’s.  I do a lot of reading and scrabble on line, some sudoko (not too good at it). Well yesterday I thought I would add another challenge to my brain.  I bought a 1000 piece puzzle.  Dumped it out on my dining room table and began.  OMG yep my mind sure is busy.  I spent hours and now have the boarder done.  What was I thinking.  Now my dining room table is covered and I forgot that I am having an Avon rep. come by tonight to talk about me selling their product.  (another plan for Alzheimer’s) So keep your mind busy and keep Alzy away.  Nette

No comments:

Post a Comment