my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dancing with Kirstie Alley

I love Kirstie Alley, she is a hilarious comedian, and can laugh at herself.  She has struggled with weight and has tried and succeeded in loosing a lot, but ending up putting it back on.  This happens to most people.  I believe it’s in your genes.  I’m not saying this to justify mine or anybody else’s weight.  There are people that eat an enormous amount of food and not gain a pound.  Well it’s in their genes. Kirstie is 60 yrs old give her a break.  Here is the comment that George Lopez said on his late night show regarding her dance on Dancing with the stars.  It’s not only not funny it is hurtful.  But Kristy’s reply IS funny.
He had said: “She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home.” Kirsty has rejected his apology. Which was. “I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie.” She replied, “I don’t consider “I misjudged the joke’ an apology, sort of like a husband saying, “I misjudged putting my dick in a whore, sorry hon,,,hehe. She also added a reference to his divorcing wife Ann who donated a kidney to him in 2005. She Added: “George I don’t need or want ur apology…I want your kidney dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women you have insulted..give it back.”  I will watch Dancing with the stars because I love this talented actress.  Two thumbs up for Kirstie.       

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Kirstie is funny and witty . You shouldn't make fun of overweight people, especially middle aged women. Don't they know about hormones? A man should be a menopausal woman for one day - he'd probably commit suicide after one hour. LOL, there's justice.

    ReplyDelete