my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Thursday, May 19, 2011

a story

All she remembers as she regains consciousness is that she was on a boat, a big boat.  Why she was on the boat and how she ended up on this sandy beach is not even a blur. It’s a total blackout.  Beside her lays a man with a knife in his back, still unconscious. She gasps.  She suddenly steps back in fear.  He stirs and lets out a tiny moan.  She moves towards him and is about to take out the bloody knife, then stops.  She stands up still a little wobbly.  “Where the hell am I?"  She said aloud, as she takes in the breathtaking scenery of the sand and the waves whooshing ashore, the palm trees and the blue sky with the sun beaming down on them.  She falls on her knees and grasps her head.  “Try to think. Think.  What happened? How did I get here?” Nothing comes to her.
               She turns again to the sound of his moans. “I must help him. But…what if I did this to him…or what if he’s the bad guy."
               “Mister? Mister? Can you hear me?” She shakes him gently.  He stirs again, opens his eyes and whisperes, “Get that damn thing out of my back will you?” But you may bleed out” I stupidly said. A little louder he says “,  Damn it.  Just pull it out.”  She hesitates, then gives one quick pull and its out.  Just a little blood spurts out and she tries to stop it by putting pressure down on the wound with her hand. He looks up and says “Thanks, I’m Thomas.”
“What the hell happen? I don’t remember anything”.  Thomas replies with a shocking answer, “That makes two of us.  One minute I was on board the Evening Star, about to introduce myself to you when some guy shoves this knife in my back. Then he knocks you upside the head. You kick him in the groan and push me overboard and then you jump in after me.  As we try to get to shore you all of a sudden went under and lost consciousness and I had to go down for you and swim for the both of us. Once I got us to shore I must have lost consciousness.” He takes a breath and says, “So you tell me what the Hell is going on”?

2 comments:

  1. What, not Ricardo, Alfredo or Luis? your fantasy guy is Thomas? OK, it must be Tomas from OLTL, is that it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know a thomas in oltl.. just a name i pulled out of a hat.

    ReplyDelete