my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today is my Birthday

Today is my birthday.  May 30th.  I love the month of May not only because it is my birthday month, but because it is spring time.  The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, the birds are singing.  Yes I love my birthday month.  ( I could rebuff this by saying this month of may has been horrible.  Rain rain rain.)
I love being pampered on my birthday, and am not shy to tell people it is my birthday.  As I get older I appreciate my birthday greetings from all my friends so much more.  I love that facebook reminds everyone that your birthday is coming up.  I woke up with tons of birthday wishes.  Thanks friends.
I had an early birthday dinner with my family on Saturday.  Mike cooked dinner and we all took turns cooing with Stanley.  Have I told you how cute he is?  Today after work the girls are taking me out for dinner.  I am so lucky to have such great friends and co-workers. 
Speaking of friends, Susan took me to the movies yesterday.  We saw Bridesmaids and it was knee slapping funny.  Thanks Louise.
As my tradition I buy myself a gift as well.  I love this new tradition of mine.  Try it. It’s cool.
For those of you who read my sisters blog, “Sanne’s Grain of Salt”, she roasted my today.  Don’t believe a word she says.  I never took temper tantrums.  She also said something cute and that was that we are Gemini and that means twin.  Yes we are twins for 5 days.  Then she turns one year older on June 4.  Happy Birthday Sanne.
I will have a great day and thanks in advance for the birthday greetings.
Nette

2 comments: