my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is Mothers Day.  I cannot say enough about my mom. I have written about her previously in my blog.  My sister phoned me this morning and asked me what annoyed me about mom while growing up.  I couldn’t come up with anything.  (I could write a book about my dad’s annoyance) I kinda had to make something up.  Yes it is true that I didn’t like sitting at the table until I finished my greens or my cream of wheat. 
Today let us celebrate the new moms.  Audrey is such a loving mom to Stanley and I see it in her eyes how happy she is.  She is kind and always happy to have me drop in to hold and cuddle and kiss the little man. 
My friend Sue has a friend that is a new mom to twins.  Happy Mother’s day double to her.
We as mothers work hard and love hard.  Happy Mothers Day to my co-workers and friends. 
Nette

No comments:

Post a Comment