my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Before/After

Like I promised a before and after photo.  I did say that my babysitting stint went well but I am quite tired.  I came home to a stinky house (David didn't clean the litter box, I do it daily). but he was making dinner for me.  David made chicken cordon blue and noodles. Chilled wine and my feet up and I am feeling quite relaxed.  Would I do it again.  Maybe in a couple of years but by then the kids will be old enough to babysit themselves.  Now it is only 5 days for the due date of my grand baby to be born.  The time has flown by.  Audrey looks beautiful so if my nana was right it will be a boy.  (if its a girl she drains the beauty out of the mom for herself as old wivestales say).  So here I am.  Do I look okay to you?

3 comments:

  1. That photo is bringing out the zombie killer in me! :) Glad you survived.

    It's only 5 days until your grandchild's due date? Where did the time go? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit you is scarwwweee

    ReplyDelete