my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cozy. Its such a cozy word

The pressure is on.  I’m getting emails that I didn’t blog last night.  Well my theme was going to be about how my co-worker (yes, Michelle) was whining yet again about not wanting to be at work but this time it was because her honey was going snowmobiling. Everyone was razzing her with making the brrrmmm sound of a snowmobile.  But that isn’t my blog today.  I came home from work to find my little family cozying together in the living room laughing and having a jolly time.  Like I told you earlier my nephew from Calgary is here visiting and we have such a fun time together.  We ordered pizza and after dinner we played charades.   (if you haven’t played it in awhile I totally recommend it. Loads of fun).  Today I am on holidays until Tuesday.  What a nice feeling to be cozy at home this morning with my cuppa coffee (no baileys in it yet) and laptop. I’m NOT feeling guilty that my co-workers are pitching in doing my job. Oh well they will be nice and busy and the day will fly by.  I wish everyone a very Merry Cozy Christmas and a wonderful time off to enjoy their family and  friends this holiday season.  Be safe and warm.  Love always, Nette 

Charades anyone? or is that the PonyCharades anyone or is that the "Pony"

2 comments: