my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Dec 12, 2010

Today is my do nothing day, so i have decided to make this blog.  I will be editing alot until i get use to this format. 
There is a mix of snow and rain this morning,  which is common for ontario weather, especially Guelph, we always seem to miss the big storms (most of the times). It's usually quiet in this house despite the ongoing chirping of our bird chico, and the annoying licking of a Tiptop (the mens store) bag hanging on a doornob. That would be my cat Rascal (or muffin as my son David calls him). He (the cat, not David) loves to lick on bags, why? who knows but when he does it at 2:00 in the morning it is enought to drive you insane.
I am a procrastonor when it comes to housework and will do anything to get out of it, even starting a blog.  Christmas is coming and there is a lot to do, so i will force myself to get crack'n and put on my yellow rubber gloves and start the dinner dishes from last night. Yuck... Until next time remember to wake up with positive thoughts and a smile for the day,  Jeantte (Nette as I will sign it from now on. My danish nick name.)

3 comments:

  1. Okay sister, how did you get the slick book background. I am jealous. And stealing my thunder as the 50 something woman. Really! And the typos! Darling girl - write it in Word first, then you can spell check. Then you copy it to a second page and drop it from the dummy page to blog. That way it is (usually) perfect.
    I love this and will feel challenged every morning to beat you out on the humour, humour, humour. You rock, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let Jeanette be Jeanette, what you see is what you get sister,,,,bring IT on. (love ya)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so it is a case of BRING IT ON! WhooHooo!

    ReplyDelete