my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

                                                                         
So close to Christmas.   Everyone at work was whining about not wanting to work today, me especially no Michelle especially. Its the end of the year where you have no sick time left or holiday time left and you are dying for a couple of days off.  Soon grasshopper, (that’s a favorite saying of Michelles.) Soon it will be time off.  Yes, this Thursday I begin my Christmas vacay.  Baileys in my morning coffee and sweets galore.  Turkey, lots of turkey and my fabulous gravy and then the piece d’resistance.  My rice pudding with hot cherry sauce.  Mmm mmm.  Cosy visits with friends and family, and I know it, too much wine.  Who doesn’t love Christmas and everything that goes with it?  Don’t say the Grinch because he did grow a heart. So to all my friends and family out in cyberspace, enjoy the holiday preparations’ and invite me over to see your tree or drop by and see mine.  All are welcome.  Love it all, Nette

2 comments:

  1. Darling girl, you are letting it all hang out. Booze, chocolate and more booze over the holidays - who doesn't love it all -- the gal with the weight problem -- ostensible weight problem. Groan, yikes, agony, remorse. But hey, have a jolly, holly christmas anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who don't read my sisters blog, hers is all about her agonizing about her weight status so she must be talking about herself and not me. lol

    ReplyDelete