my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Dec 14th,

A nice thing happened today.  An old friend came in for her appointment and we have always meant to get together for coffee or wine (mmmm which shall I choose).  We, will get together soon after the holidays for sure.  I don’t like to be one of those that say we will get together and never do. I will let you know how that goes.  She is a very nice lady I met while I worked at the gym many years ago.  I enjoyed my time at the gym, I met so many nice ladies of all ages.  I do run into them on the streets of guelph every so often and it is nice to catch up.   I worked at a womens gym for about  3 years.  It was the begining of getting back to the work force. More on that later. So for now I will enjoy a chapter or two of my downloaded sample of the Fall of Giants, Have a good evening.  Nette

2 comments:

  1. I was just gonna comment on stuff that is now gone! Oh well. Glad you reconnected with a friend, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can tell me tomorrow at work,, I decided to edit what i originaly wrote.

    ReplyDelete