my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting ready for xmas

Today flew by quite quickly, very busy at work which really makes the day go fast.  I went shopping for an outfit for our staff Christmas party tomorrow. I got 20% of both items.  Score.  I have been putting off viewing my bank account these past 2 weeks. As every Christmas I over spend.  So today I turned on my computer and logged on to BMO,  (yikes) there it was the – (negative sign).  Thank god its payday.  Getting rent money from my son it a challenge.  I caught him off guard today when I found out he had cash in his pocket.  Grudgingly he pulled 20 after 20’s out until his rent was paid.  I feel bad asking him for rent money but like a good parent “I’m teaching him responsibility”, (the extra cash in my pocket is a bonus).  I’m off to the bank in the morning to turn the red into black.  I only have one gift left to buy so I should be good for the New Year.  My nephew from Calgary is coming for xmas this year.  We always have fun when he is around.  Bring out the board games and charades. I need to bone up on scrabble too.  Anyone game.  All for this time, Nette  

1 comment:

  1. We should find a travel scrabble set, and play at work! (On breaks or lunch, of course.)

    ReplyDelete