my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The bugs have me!

I got the chills, they’re multiplying…..Yep that little bug caught up to me.  It started with an annoying dry cough that I attributed to “self inflicted”.  Wine wine and more wine.  Yes I want to whine. My nose is running yet stuffed, major headache, fever, chills.  That began last night at 7:00, sleepless night but this morning,  I feel okay except for the headache and chapped lips and the scariest red eyes and nose.  We are really short staffed at work so I can’t bring myself to call in sick.  I will put on a mask and sunglasses and maybe no one will notice.   I will try not to whine too much.  I will keep you up to date on my
red swollen nose.  Stay healthy friends.  Nette

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. Hope you feel better soon. I have that tickling in my sinuses also and had to postpone going to see Silvia's granddaughter as I didn't want to "smidt" her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i hate being sick..I want my mommy.

    ReplyDelete