my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Half Day Friday's

I missed a day of blogging.  Sorry to my fellow followers.  I will catch you up. Thursday was our annual Christmas party.  The food was great and the company was warm and fuzzy, (holidays bring out the fuzzy in people) It is good to see co-workers away from their usual settings.  I am lucky to be working with such nice people.  The eight doctors I work for are exceptional.  They are very kind and caring and believe it or not most of them are pretty funny.  We had a lot of laughs. Thanks go out to the doc’s for a lovely evening.  Friday was” ½ day Friday”.  We get off at 12 and it is such a short but sweet day because before you know it it is 12:00.  Yes! we get to go home, oops I have another hour to go.  I am the lucky one who gets to stay until one.  I don’t mind, it actually zooms by.  So at 1:00 I ran a couple of errands before I went home to clean.  A couple of friends came for dinner and we had a jolly time.  I got to show off my tree, when my friend noticed the bottom strand of lights was out.  Here we are 3 girls under the tree looking for the burnt out bulb.  We never did find it.  Another cute thing happened, we decided to order our pizza on line.  It’s suppose to be easy click click and your order is on the way.  I think by the time we got our order figured out it would have been faster to phone for it.  But we got it to work and 45 minutes or it’s free.  Wow arriving 44 minutes later.  Now that was easy.  I definitely will order on line again now that I know how to do it.  Today Saturday, I was up bright and early because I suddenly remembered that I had a breakfast date.  Eggs Benedict at the golden griddle. Mm mmm.  Then I went home to have a nap at 10 in the morning.  Now I’m getting dinner ready for a quiet dinner with my lovely daughter.  So everyone enjoy your day and have Merry thoughts.  Nette     

No comments:

Post a Comment