my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1

First day on babysitting duty.  As I was driving to the house I was worried that Angie had turned on the alarm system,  I don’t remember the pass code.  So when I put the key in the door I was expecting to hear the screech of the alarm but that didn’t happen. The door was unlocked.  I opened the door and thought I was alone in the house, when I heard a noise.  Have they not left for the airport yet?  I holler out “Is anyone here” not expecting to hear anyone.  Then I hear this foreign voice.  Yes or rather “Si.”  Shit!  From the kitchen comes this tiny women.  “I’m da cleaning lady.”  Oh I thought she was coming on Friday.  Any way all was good. She left about an hour later leaving the house smelling of cleaning fumes.  Pheww. I made dinner and went on my road trip, school, gymnastic, school, home, cheerleading, home, wait for Ryans ride to hockey, back to cheerleading, home, wait ½ hour then back to gymnastics, watch the last half hour.  Home at 7:45. Reheat the dinner for the girls.  Study for spelling test, brush teeth and bed.  Smmmoooooth.  Now time for dishes and my bedtime.  I can do this.  Nette

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers.

    "I'm da cleaning lady." Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what every afternoon/evening will be like? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids must love having you around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they do, I remember a couple of other little girls who loved having me around and their all grown up now.

    ReplyDelete