my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Here is my top 10 list of my guilty pleasures:
Wikipedia defines a "guilty pleasure" as "something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. Often, the "guilt" involved is simply fear of others discovering one's embarrassing tastes, rather than actual moral guilt."
1.      Chocolate, this has to be on at least 80 % of women’s top pleasures.
2.      Macdonalds French Fries, although I don’t have them very often but when I do mmm, salty
3.      Pasta with meatballs
4.      My Kuerig coffee maker, coffee in 30 seconds.  Wonderful
5.      Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Lautner (Jacob from Twilight) Just to name a few that I would like to ….. let’s just say, rub their chest.
6.      Do I dare confess this one,,,,sleeping in the nude
7.      I love my Kindle (ebook reader). I can bring it in my purse and never worry that I don’t have anything to read while waiting in the doctor’s office now that magazines are banned due to spreading germs.
8.      The sitcom Modern Family, Two and a half Men, and King of Queens
9.      Old Barry Manilow songs.  Michelle don’t tease me.  I loved him as a teenager.  No I wasn’t a nerd. (maybe I was)
10.   I guess my last one (for this list) (I may have another list later) would be Jackson Triggs white Wine.
I feel naked now, so I hope my readers will share their top secret pleasures.  Nette


 

2 comments:

  1. Cougar.

    Hahaha.

    Lusty/delicious blog Nette! I second your motion for Jackson Triggs (and Mr. Reynolds).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what you were thinking about on your snow day? Hope you revelled in ALL of them. LOL

    ReplyDelete