my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, February 21, 2011

One More Sleep

One more sleep and I am a mother of three little ones.  I got my agenda yesterday.  OMG!  Busy family.  Not only will there be after school activities to drive back and forth too. Gymnastics, Cheerleading, and Hockey, they have regular piano and guitar lessons after breakfast. Study for their spelling test of the day.  I don’t think I will get a chance to have my coffee with Breakfast television in the morning, this will break my routine and my bowel movements.  There will be no time for a glass of wine after dinner and a TV show.  I hope there will be time for a shower or else my co-workers might get a little annoyed.  (I promise to squeeze it in.) Lunches too.  They will have a lunch that consists of something hot like zoodooles or soup, some snacks, and bagels, water, juice, fruit.  I hope I have time to pick up a timmies before work too, but I don’t think that will happen. I might be cranky at work. This is just a little bit of their day.  I will give you updates as the week goes on.  Here is my before picture.  By the end of the week I will see if I still look like this.

1 comment: