my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Leonitus" aka snake number one

 Well as promised, here I am with
Leonitus. It took about 15 shots before we got one where i wasn't looking terrified.  They call it a Boa Constrictor for a reason.  When it was around my neck it was quite tight and David said, "Don't worry it won't constrict."  I'd hate to feel it constrict.  Scary, but don't let that scare you, they won't contrict.  One more thing about this snake, apparently it has mites and I had it around my neck,
OMG, David didn't tell me until after the "photo shoot." They don't live on humans,
Well guess who's hopping in the shower,
moi....!
Ahh I feel better, No more snake stories for a while.

2 comments:

  1. David wants you to know that Leonitis is being treated for the mites.

    ReplyDelete