my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Friday, February 11, 2011

Insanity has struck?

Okay, I know I am crazy but I have done something quite insane.  I have agreed to babysit 3 kids for 10 days.  I hear you say “WHAAAT”. Yes what was I thinking….. I was thinking I love this little family, and am actually happy to do it.  I am quite nervous about the everyday routines of these little kids.  I am going to be wht I’ve heard about “hockey moms” but I am going beyond the call of duty and am going to be called “Gymnastic mom, Cheerleading mom and hockey mom.”  Then there is homework duty, lunch duty, bedtime rituals.  I’ve been a mom of grown up children too long.  This is extra good practice for my upcoming “gramma days”. (less than a month from now.) On top of babysitting I am still going to work.  Will I survive this?  Time will tell.  Maybe next time I will go to Jamaica and they can babysit David and his reptiles.  Say a prayer for sanity for me. Love Nette

1 comment:

  1. Dear lord, have a shot of tequila each mornin'. That's the only way you're going to stay alert and keep up with the little monkeys!

    "Our father, who art in heaven . . . "

    ReplyDelete