my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick day

As I predicted in my mind I have a sick kid.  And a Monday of course which is my busiest day of the week.  My rule when my kids were little was if you’re not throwing up or have a fever you’re going to school.  Well Cass threw up.  3 times.  I guess she’s staying home.  I was a stay at home mom and I was very lucky to do that, but my kids weren’t sick very often,  Now I’m a mom for a week and have a sick kid.  Calling in to work is hard but I know that they won’t think I am faking which is often what happens on a Monday.  So until tomorrow, (my 2nd last day). Nette

3 comments:

  1. I had my God children for 4 days last week, they are 6 and 8 I feel your pain and exhaustion, there is a reason women enter into menopause!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed today at work. I am sorry your little girlie wasn't feeling well. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for Poor Cass, not fun to throw up. Hope you read some nice stories to her and made her feel all better.

    ReplyDelete