my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ABDOER FOR ME

Abdoer TwistDid I mention I have lost 10 lbs since I have been sick? How to keep it off? While in one of my fever induced moments I watched an infomercial.  Yep you got it I got hooked, lined and sunk.  But it massages you while you work out! Kiddn’ aside it does look good and something I would use.  It is 4 payments of $49.95 (I can afford that).  I can do it while I watch that horrid soap Y&R. I’m on my butt at that hour anyways.  This is my plan.  They threw in so many good stuff too. A bio index scale, videos, book and I don’t remember what else. It will be like Christmas all over.  It really does massage your back I wasn’t kiddn’ about that. 
Speaking of Y&R,  why are we hooked on such a bad show.  I guess for me it is so I can mock it and know I could write a better story line, like for example: when Dasiy gives birth I so would make the baby of African American decent when it pops out into Danny’s waiting hands. That would prove that Danny didn’t have sex with her.  Come on that would be such a great twist. 
Wish me luck that I can keep on track and use my “ABDOER”.  Six pack in 4 mths. Does anyone want to take that bet?  Luv ya all, Nette

4 comments:

  1. I think this contraption just arrived on your doorstep! It is waiting for you to use when you get home . . . ha ha ha (I thought it was a chair of an exotic variety . . . ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the bet. re Y&R
    I think it would be hilarious if it was a little black baby from Africa (to quote Ingrid Bergman). I want to puke over Victor (really) - how can he be so santimonius when he let Skye drop into a f'ing volcano????????? And how retarded is Sharon anyway, she should lose her kids to dickhead Nick after getting back with pshyco Adam. I read the blurb on Bold & Beaut. - and we thought Y&R was incestuous, holy cow. The Bells are sick people, in love with incest. I think maybe tehre is something there . . . . . that woudl be a soap opera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god i thought Chris was kiddn' it has arrived. less than 3 days. Exercise here i come

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is like the crazy Sci-Fi version of the chair I pictured in my head when you were talking about it at work. You'll have to let us know how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete