my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Rated" 16+

Ouch… I thought I would enjoy the massage part on my AB DOER but damn it hurts.  I had to move my bestest chair out of the room so I could participate with the video.  I still don’t have enough room.  Plus how can I watch Y&R when I have to watch the video.  I didn’t plan that out well.  The exercises were actually easy enough, it’s just getting the coordination going, especially the figure 8.  I had a hard time focusing because (for the squeamish don’t read this part) my eyes kept staring at John’s crotch,  he has such a big package that I couldn’t help it. (yes I’ve been single too long) But what was curious about it was that at one moment it was hanging to the right and the next it was to the left.  I didn’t see him adjusting or anything.  Anyways I was distracted.  I will do better tomorrow.  (sorry I couldn’t help myself but I had to share that with you.) All in all I think I will do well with it.  Keep me on track followers.  Nette

3 comments: