my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Sunday, January 2, 2011


I promised a movie review.  The movie is “Remember Me”. You may be hesitant to watch it if you are not a fan of the Twilight series and the main actor“ Robert Patteson”.  I do think his acting is pretty lame in the series but it is not because he can’t act. He can as he proved in this movie.  It moves a bit slow at first, then picks up.  Be patient. I would have turned it off not because it was slow but because he has a very annoying roommate.  I just wanted him to SHUT UP. 
It’s a tender movie. (There’s a fight scene or two as well.) And a boy girl love story as well.  It moves you, but you don’t realize the degree of it until the climax.  Pierce Brownson plays the dad. He’s all business and no fathering,  but the depths Rob’s character goes to bringing his father into the family is dramatic.  His love for his little sister is so heart wrenching that you may shed a tear. When he is riding his bike downtown New York to get to his father’s office with his little’s sisters art work in hand, the anger is with no doubt so intense you can feel it.  I really don’t want (I do but I won’t) to tell you anymore, you HAVE to watch it and if you don’t totally fall off your chair at the end and bawl, well I’m sorry, you ain’t got a heart.  5 thumbs up for this movie. nette

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. You should update daily, darling. Your followers will go somewhere else (like my blog) if you don't. Set up a nightly routine to write one or 2 articles - something from work, but nameless and unidentifable - probably just funny and not hurtful. You are always telling me somehting funny. You can do this girl, be a success! (my competion, ouch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy blogging and usually blog when the momment strikes

    ReplyDelete