my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fruit of the Loom

I love underwear, you love underwear, we all love underwear, and the majority of us wear underwear but haven't you ever looked down at your Fruit of the Looms and thought hmmmm... I wish I was thin. If someone has ever teased you about wearing "granny panties," (and I can name 2 at least..Michelle/Kathy) they are making fun of those bulky, oversized panties that most people hope will never see the light of day when they wear them. These undergarments are the opposite of sexy and are generally a turnoff when seen by the opposite sex. (Not that I would know).  However, these geriatric-like undergarments are secretly loved because of how comfortable they are.
While granny panties may not be the most attractive choice in undergarments, they are quite comfy. When I curl up and read a book or having a lazy day and watching television, granny panties can be convenient as well. Because these panties tend to be big, they don't ride up, they provide full coverage for the butt and they work great with sweatpants.
Granny panties got their name because they look like panties that a grandmother would wear. If you're wondering if you own any underwear that can be classified as "granny panties," go take a look in your drawer and pull out the biggest pair of underwear you have. If it has a high waistline and elastic waistband, if it rises so high that it either covers the belly button or stops right below it, and if it also fully covers the derriere, you've got a pair of granny panties. Not one inch of butt is exposed when a woman is wearing granny panties. Would I trade in my Walmart Fruit of the Looms for a pair of sexy lacy stringy thongs?  No way but you can ask me that question one day when (or if) I have a man in my life.  But first I need to get on my AB  DOER exerciser and get thin.  Here I go.  Nette

No comments:

Post a Comment