my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Friday, January 7, 2011

Part 2 of AB DOER

I had a long day yesterday with getting up a 4:30 to drive Chris to London.  250 km. I got to work on time with time to spare.  When I got home I put together my new chair.  It was quite easy.  Way bigger than I thought, but "wooh-is-me"  it won’t fit in the spot I wanted it to fit.  I think I may have to move my favorite chair (the one I kindly got from Kathy.) I tried it out and was quite clumsy at it so I gave up and will save it until I can watch the video. (it looked so easy on the tv.) (it worked great as a foot stool, while I watched Y&R in my favorite chair.)  Today is half day Friday so I will have time today.  A funny thing happened at break yesterday.  Its flyer Thursday and what do you think is on sale at Walmart.  Yes the AB DOER.  Same price but no extras thrown in, which reminds me when I opened the box I didn’t get my special scale and I thought I was going to get some other stuff.  Do I call and complain?  Have a great day, thanks for following,  Nette

1 comment: