my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, January 3, 2011

Working in 2011

We can’t prolong it any longer. It’s back to work tomorrow.  With being ill up until the other day it really doesn’t seem like I had a holiday.  I am still struggling with some stomach  pain.  It will be nice to get back to normal.  I still have my nephew visiting until this Thursday and I really have enjoyed his company.  Last night we all got together (the seven of us) and had a fantastic games night.  We played the new version of Trivial pursuit, a game called, Things, and another one called Stumblebum.  They were all good.  Stumblebum is a twist on the game charades.  I am blessed to have my family together at this time and will be sad to see my daughter head back to Australia and my nephew back to Calgary.  There’s nothing like a full house.  I sat out on the Stumblebum game and just observed over my laptop.  It was like I was seeing it in slow motion, the laughing and joking between brothers and sisters, (I can see the girls becoming close like sisters in time).  We are all looking forward to my Grandchild being born and showing him/her off, via “Skype”.  Exciting times to come.  I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend and I am sure we are all looking forward to the next one.  Family day in February.  So until tomorrow. Nette

3 comments:

  1. I think that my own views are being logged, even though I keep turning it off - when I go back in it has defaulted to being back on - I don't know if that is because I went back in -- I am confused. You have 552 hits - isn't that amazing? Do you think we hit it when we post something new, and add somethign new? I have my suspicions. And I thought I was popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. mine is set so only other viewers add to the count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice Nette :-) I'm missing you guys already! :-(

    ReplyDelete