my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Mom

Mothers.  What can I say about mothers that, doesn’t sound like a cliché.  Mine is unique.  Love her to pieces.  She has 6 kids and there is no doubt that there is no favoritism at all.   She loves us equally. She never has a bad word about any of us.  Unconditional love for sure.  My mother’s love is something that I cannot explain. It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifices and pain.  Her love is endless and unselfish and enduring, come what may.  Nothing can destroy or take that love away.  Her love is patient and forgiving and never fails to show us all just how strong it is.  She is a strong woman and has taught me how to love unconditionally.  I hope my love of life shows through in everything I do, and, my love for my children shows through and through.  Nette

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, I think she does have favourites.
    And her favourite is/was Bob :P
    Nice post Nette :-)

    ReplyDelete