my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Saturday, January 29, 2011

To Love and be Loved

Have you told someone how grateful you are for them today?  It’s such a small thing, but it can have a huge impact on your life, and the life of that person. Telling someone you love isn’t hard at all. But the words can lose meaning if they’re just words. You need to say them with sincerity, or show your love through little actions. I know I usually write humorous blogs but today I want to share how much I love my family and friends.
I just close my eyes, and take a couple of minutes to think of the people and things I’m grateful for and whom I love. If you have a loved one in your life, give them a hug! Tell them you love them. Often we can go too long without showing our affection and love, even to those who are closest to us. At the end of the day we are often too exhausted and stressed out from the grind and chaos of the day that we don’t have time for what’s important to us.  What we need to be doing is spending time with the ones we love.  I am grateful that I could spend as much time with Laura while she was here.  I sure did give lots of hugs and kisses, sure I would get “mooomm” but that didn’t stop me.  Now I stop and think.  “Have I given my boys the hugs and kisses”?  I know I will today. So I want to tell the ones I love that are reading my blog today that you are a blessing in my life and I do love you.  And a special Hug and Love to my friend that needs it now. Be strong friend and call me anytime. Love Nette

2 comments: