my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gonna miss my girl

I was lucky I could get off early to spend some time with Laura today. Thanks to my favorite boss.  She (laura) is leaving tomorrow for down under. So here I sit with a glass of wine and a tear in my eye.  She will return in May for a couple of months and then she will have to return for her final 4 months and graduation.  So much time away.  Can I save up 4 grand to visit next fall?  Maybe I can set up a jar in the lunch room at work.  Will the donations grow or will there be a lonely loonie (or quarter) in the bottom.  We have a lotto group at work and we feel good about winning the jackpot this year.  Yeah!
I will focus on the next few months and the coming of my grandchild.  I'm sure i will be so busy that the time will fly by.  I'm so excited about so many things.  Nette

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping we win the lottery and you can go visit! In which case, I will offer to be your porter/right hand gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Isn't it grand to have so much to look forward to? It really makes life worth living! :-)

    ReplyDelete