my family

my family
can't we have a serious photo for once

Monday, January 17, 2011

Excuses

I can find more excuses not to exercise than anyone else. 
1.      I can’t do it in the morning because I have my routine that must’nt be broken.
2.      I just want to sit for 5 minutes when I get home, 5 turns into 10 then 30.  Well now its too late because I have to make supper.
3.      I’m too full.  I just ate and I need my food to digest.
4.      I’m kinda cold so I need to put on my snuggie to warm up.  Then I’m nice and cozy and don’t want to get uncozy.
5.      A good TV show is on so I will do it after that.
6.      Now I’m too tired and need to get to bed. 
7.      It’s the weekend so I will only do it on weekdays. Have I missed any.   
If there’s an excuse I will find it.  I really don’t like my AB DOER, it hurts,  but I will keep using it because “No Pain, No Gain”  So now off with my bra and into my slouchy’s.  Insert disk into machine and here I go.   Ouch.  Nette

No comments:

Post a Comment